Our lightweight yet durable Foam roll cradles provide excellent cushioning, making them ideal for highly sensitive products. They have high compression strength, resulting in unsurpassed stacking ability that maximizes valuable warehouse space to save on shipping and storage costs. These aesthetically pleasing, dust-free cradles are unaffected by moisture and humidity.
EPS Foam also provides many earth-friendly benefits:
- 100% recyclable, and is the third most recycled plastic product in the USA
- Manufactured without using ozone-depleting Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- Can be safely incinerated
- Recycled EPS Foam is easily converted into new foam packaging or durable consumer goods such as garden furniture, roofing tiles and coat hangers
Cushioned and strong foam protection for rolls from 7-1/2 inches to 40 inches in diameter (19.05 cm to 101.6 cm)
- Made from lightweight, durable and 100%-recyclable foam that’s dust-free, aesthetically pleasing and unaffected by moisture and humidity
- Provides excellent cushioning for sensitive products
- High compression strength supports heavy loads, and provides superior stackability that saves storage space and shipping costs
- Available in both single- and multiple-roll configurations to protect rolls of any size
- Unique design provides bottom clearance for safe loading and unloading with web slings, and is also available with protective lips for additional defense against roll end damage
EPS Foam Recycling Information
Rollguard EPS Foam is 100% recyclable and can be safely incinerated. It is manufactured without the use of any ozone-depleting CFCs (Chlorofluorocarbons).
EPS foam is the third most recycled plastic product in the United States. It can easily be recycled into new foam packaging or durable consumer goods such as hardwood replacement for making garden furniture, slate replacement for roofing tiles and new plastics items such as coat hangers, insulation panels, CD and video cases, and more. Also, because of its resiliency, EPS foam can be recycled again and again.
To recycle your EPS foam, call the Alliance of Foam Packaging Recyclers at 800-944-8448 to find the closest collection site near your location. There are more than 250 collection sites in the United States and Canada. Before taking in your EPS foam, call the site to verify drop-off times. Also check to see what types of polystyrene material they accept.
Rollguard Products has free stickers available for customers to put on EPS foam pieces to help your recycling efforts. For more information and a map of recycling centers please visit www.epspackaging.org.
Rollguard’s patented roll cradles are customizable to meet your needs. Contact us to find the solution that fits your application.