WHAT IS THE MINIMUM ORDER SIZE?
- 1 Bundle
WHAT IS A BUNDLE?
- A bundle is equivalent to a pallet’s worth of product. Number of parts that make up a bundle vary by part number. The quote that you will receive from the sales department will have the bundle quantity on it.
HOW DO THESE BUNDLES SHIP?
- Stretch wrapped on corrugated trays. Skids or honeycomb runners are available for a minimal cost.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SINGLES AND PAIRS?
- Most of the recycled fiber cradles are manufactured in pairs for efficient manufacturing and ease of use. Cradles will need to be separated at the perforation line by folding back and forth and pulling apart from the sides rather than front to back. Separated portions of the fiber cradles are used for support on the pallet and on top of the last layer of goods. Pairs are folded over in between layers to provide maximum stability and roll protection throughout the entire pallet.
CAN I GET SAMPLES?
- Yes, there is no charge for a limited number of parts. These cradles can ship standard UPS or FedEx. Contact Rollguard Sales department.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM ROLL DIAMETER?
- We currently have stock cradles that range from 1.5” to 50”. Custom cradles are available for all applications.
ARE THESE CRADLES RECYCLABLE?
- Yes! These cradles are manufactured from 100% recyclable corrugated fiber pulp. You may dispose of these cradles the same way you would with any boxes.