Using roll cradles can offer many advantages when compared with the traditional pyramid stacking method—stacking rolls on their sides in a pyramid formation on pallets.
- More than triple cubic space utilization
- Enable products to be stacked in a cube formation
- More rolls can be stacked per pallet
- Stacking of pallets provides freight and space savings
- Savings on packaging material with no need to band individual rolls to the pallet
See the chart below for a rolls per pallet comparison of using roll cradles vs. pyramid stacking: